That’s my new self-adjusting Wire stripper! Cost me around 16 euros (about 21 dollars). And It’s simply just awesome for anyone who needs to strip wires all the time! All automatic wire strippers should be this easy to use! With this wire stripper all you have to do is set the strip length, insert a wire, squeeze the handles, and you’re finished. I’ve made a video cutting some wires that I had laying around go to my video and you can judge by yourself!
So if you’re looking for a good tool you should buy one! I bought this wire cutter on my local store because I needed one right away, but after some research I’ve found one on the web much cheaper (almost 5$ off).
Buy one here: Self-Adjusting Wire and Cable Stripper
I’m not selling any product, but I do earn a small commission If you buy the item trough my links. You don’t pay more for the product or anything that’s just the way amazon does their advertisement. I’m not responsible for any problem with the product or anything I’m just telling what I really think about it. I would really appreciate if you use the links to buy. This is a way you can help me a bit improve my tutorials.
Thanks for reading, you can contact me by leaving a comment. If you like this post probably you might like my next ones, so please support me by subscribing my blog and my Facebook Page.
- 21 Arduino Modules You Can Buy For Less Than $2
- ESP8266 Remote Controlled Sockets (safely)
- Complete Guide for nRF24L01 – 2.4GHz RF Transceiver Module With Arduino
- Password Protected Web Server Accessible from Anywhere
- Complete Guide for RF 433MHz Transmitter/Receiver Module
- How to Control Your ESP8266 From Anywhere in the World