Arduino Step-by-step Projects
Build 25 Projects
My step-by-step course to get you building cool Arduino projects,
even with no prior experience!
This Arduino Course is a compilation of 25 projects divided in 5 Modules that you can build by following clear step-by-step instructions with schematics and downloadable code.
Module #1: Lights and LEDs
In this module you’ll build several projects using lights: LEDs, lamps and RGB LED strips. These are good projects to practice controlling outputs and reading inputs from buttons, potentiometers and sensors. You’ll build simple projects like a traffic light system and more advanced projects like a night security light with a lamp and relay.
- Traffic Lights
- LED Brightness on LCD
- Light Sensitive LEDs
- Remote Controlled LEDs
- Monitor Stand with Ambient Light
- Night Security Light
Module #2: Sensor Projects
This module is all about getting data from sensors with the Arduino. Sensors included in this module’s projects are: ultrasonic sensor, temperature and humidity sensor, barometric sensor, smoke/gas sensor and sound sensor. Projects in this module also cover subjects such as data logging, time and date display using a real time clock (RTC) module and using the OLED display to show information.
- Smoke Detector Alarm
- Parking Sensor
- Arduino Weather Station (AWS) with Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Date and Time
- Weather Station – Data Logging to Excel
- NEW – Request Sensor Data via SMS
Module #3: Sound Projects
This module includes projects related with sound. You’re going to learn how to use a sound sensor to detect sound and how to use a buzzer to make sound effects.
- Sound Sensitive Lights
- Piano Keyboard
Module #4: Creating Applications
In this module you’ll create applications for your Arduino. You’ll use a bluetooth module and an ethernet shield to build android apps and a web server to control outputs and read inputs and a smartphone notification system. A really cool project you’ll build in this module is controlling a relay with voice commands using an Android app.
- Bluetooth Android App
- Voice Controlled Relay App
- Arduino Ethernet Web Server (Relay + Temperature)
- Shake Controlled LED
- Intruder Detector with Notifications
Module #5: Miscellaneous Projects
This module includes subjects covered in all modules to create fun and interactive projects. You’ll create robots, build a stopwatch, create a memory game and build an electronic dice roller that you can actually use when you play board games with your friends.
- Arduino Stopwatch
- Electronic Dice Roller
- Memory Game
- Light following Robot
- Bluetooth Remote Controlled Robot
- NEW – Time Attendance System with RFID
Who is this for?
I believe this course is perfect for anyone that loves electronics, open-source hardware and software, and of course the Arduino board.
If you’re a beginner don’t worry, I’ll start from the very beginning and you’ll learn everything you need to know to complete all projects presented.
3 FREE AMAZING BONUS
Arduino For Beginners (VALUE: $10)
If this is your first contact with Arduino, it’s ok. With this course, we provide the “Arduino For Beginners” eBook which is a guide for absolute beginners.
If you are already familiar with the Arduino you can also follow the Arduino for Beginners eBook, or go directly to the projects, it’s up to you.
Ultimate Guide For Arduino Sensors/Modules (VALUE: $10)
This guide contains step-by-step instructions + schematics + code + other resources for popular Arduino sensors and modules.
Electronics For Beginners (VALUE: $11)
This eBook is our step-by-step guide designed to help you get started with electronics. Electronics For Beginners lays out the essentials of electricity with practical examples.
Get the Complete Course
(25+ Arduino Projects Included)
- 25+ Arduino Projects with step-by-step instructions
- Arduino For Beginners (
- Ultimate Guide For Arduino Sensors/Modules (
- Electronics For Beginners (
- Source code, full schematics, and unlimited updates
- Exclusive access to the Private Facebook group where you can ask me for help and interact with other members
Backed by a 60 day 100% money-back guarantee
If you don’t like the course, I don’t want your money. Seriously, that’s why I offer a 60 days money back guarantee. Email me here and I will promptly refund all your money. No questions, no hassles – it’s that simple.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, I often update all my courses, so everyone who purchases gets free lifetime updates. You’ll also have access to future content that we’ll be adding to the course.
Well, if you don’t like it, I don’t want your money. Seriously, that’s why I offer a 60 days money back guarantee. Email me here and I will promptly refund all your money. No questions, no hassles – it’s that simple!
If you still have questions after reading this page please email me here. I’ll do my best to answer your questions.
This course is perfect if for:
- Beginners – If you’re just starting using this module this course is perfect for you, because I’ll start from the very beginning and you’ll learn everything you need to know
- Makers/DIYers – If you love making things, this course is perfect for you. You’ll design several circuits and projects
- Hobbyists – If this is your hobby and you like to make projects in the weekends or late at night, this course is perfect for you. It has everything you need to know, so you don’t spend a ton of time looking for the right information in the wrong places
See what others are saying