Home Automation Using ESP8266
Home Automation Using ESP8266 (3rd Edition) is my step-by-step guide designed to help you get started with this amazing WiFi module called ESP8266. This course includes 20 step-by-step projects and it is divided in two distinct parts. Part 1 programs the ESP with the Arduino IDE. Part 2 covers programming the ESP with Lua (NodeMCU Firmware).
What’s inside the course?
This course contains the information you need to get up to speed quickly and start your own venture with the ESP8266 applied to Home Automation! If you’re new to the world of ESP8266, this course is perfect for you! If you already used the ESP8266 before, I’m sure you’ll also learn something new.
The course contains an eBook + a video course (keep reading this page to check what’s inside):
- eBook – Home Automation Using ESP8266 (3rd Edition)
- Video Course – ESP8266: Build a Powerful Web Server
eBook – Home Automation Using ESP8266
A colorful 326 pages long PDF with step-by-step instructions, all the source code, detailed schematics and screenshots that are easy to follow. Home Automation Using ESP8266 (3rd Edition) has 20 Projects inside and it was fully updated on 2018. Here’s the Table of Contents:
PART 0 Getting Started with ESP8266
PART 1 ESP8266 with Arduino IDE
- Unit 1 – ESP8266 with Arduino IDE
- Unit 2 – Blinking LED with Arduino IDE
- Unit 3 – Reference for ESP8266 using Arduino IDE
- Unit 4 – Password Protected Web Server
- [NEW] Unit 5 – Control ESP8266 with Android Widget App
- Unit 6 – Making Your Web Server Accessible from Anywhere in the World
- Unit 7 – SONOFF – $5 WiFi Wireless Smart Switch
- Unit 8 – Display Temperature and Humidity on OLED Display
- Unit 9 – DHT11/DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Web Server
- Unit 10 – DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Web Server
- [NEW] Unit 11 – Infrared RGB LED Lamp Controller with ESP8266
- [NEW] Unit 12 – Weather Station with OLED Display
- [NEW] Unit 13 – Voltage Regulator (Prepared for LiPo/Li-ion Batteries)
- [NEW] Unit 14 – Deep Sleep for ESP8266 with Arduino IDE
- [NEW] Unit 15 – Wi-Fi Button (DIY Dash button)
- [NEW] Unit 16 – ESP8266 Daily Task
PART 2 ESP8266 with NodeMCU Firmware
- Unit 1 – ESP8266 with NodeMCU Firmware
- Unit 2 – Blinking LED with NodeMCU
- Unit 3 – Lua Programming Language –The Basics
- Unit 4 – Interacting with the ESP8266 GPIOs using NodeMCU Firmware
- Unit 5 – Web Server with ESP8266
- Unit 6 – Displaying Temperature and Humidity on a Web Page
- Unit 7 – Email Notifier with ESP8266 and PIR Motion Sensor
- Unit 8 – ESP8266 RGB Color Picker
- Unit 9 – $10 DIY WiFi RGB LED Mood Light
Video Course – ESP8266: Build a
Powerful Web Server
The Build a Powerful Web Server with the ESP8266 video course was designed to take the most of your ESP board. No other microcontrollers are required for this video course.
You’ll set up an ESP8266 as a standalone device that is capable of hosting a web server to perform multiple tasks.
Click the video player below to watch the course intro and see what you’re going to have by the end of the video course:
BONUS – Invite to Join Our Private Facebook Group!
This course comes with an opportunity to join a private community of like-minded people. If you purchased this eBook, you can join our private Facebook Group today!
Inside that group you can ask questions and create discussions about everything related to ESP8266, Arduino, BeagleBone, Raspberry Pi, etc. I’ll be in the group answering your burning questions about electronics.
Recommended ESP8266 Board
The ESP8266 comes in a wide variety of versions. The ESP-12E or often called ESP-12E NodeMCU Kit is currently the most practical version and that’s the module we’ll be using most throughout this course:
This course was tested with ESP-01, ESP-07, ESP-12, ESP-12E, and WeMos D1 Mini. So, you can make all the projects presented in this eBook using any of those boards.
This course is divided in two distinct parts and each part covers a different programming environment/firmware for the ESP8266:
PART 1 – ESP8266 with Arduino IDE
PART 2 – ESP8266 with NodeMCU Firmware
I personally prefer to program the ESP8266 with the Arduino IDE, but both methods are very popular and have a wide variety of examples available with a quick Google search. I encourage you to follow this course linearly and try the Arduino IDE first, then you can try to program the ESP with NodeMCU firmware.
AS SEEN ON…
What others are saying?
“Rui, your ebook was exactly what I needed to get started with the ESP8266.” Mike M.
“Your book had an answer that I haven’t found elsewhere by searching, so for that many thanks.” Grahame S.
Where do I get it & how much does it cost?
How much is Home Automation Using ESP8266 (3rd Edition)? You could try to figure it out on your own and spend a ton of time searching for information to use this module.
With my experience I can show you the right tools and help you avoid mistakes that will save you a ton of time.
For Home Automation Using ESP8266 (3rd Edition) you will be paying only
$29.95 $19.95 and you get full access to the course + invite to join Random Nerd Tutorials Facebook group.
- All 20 Step-by-step Projects (downloadable eBook in PDF format with 326 pages)
- Watch the Video Course
- Source Code + Full Schematics
- Unlimited Updates
- Exclusive access to the Private Facebook group to get help
Note: After your purchase, you get immediate access to the course with a download link sent to your email address. Have questions? Email me at https://randomnerdtutorials.com/support anytime for any reason.
You won’t regret it. My 60 day money back guarantee backs up every word in this message. Proceed with confidence. See you inside,
Backed by a 60 day 100% money-back guarantee
If you don’t like the course, I don’t want your money. Seriously, that’s why I offer a 60 days money back guarantee. Email me here and I will promptly refund all your money. No questions, no hassles – it’s that simple.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, I often update all my courses, so everyone who purchases gets free lifetime updates. You’ll also have access to future content that we’ll be adding to the course.
Well, if you don’t like it, I don’t want your money. Seriously, that’s why I offer a 60 days money back guarantee. Email me here and I will promptly refund all your money. No questions, no hassles – it’s that simple!
If you still have questions after reading this page please email me here. I’ll do my best to answer your questions.
This course is perfect if for:
- Beginners – If you’re just starting using this module this course is perfect for you, because I’ll start from the very beginning and you’ll learn everything you need to know
- Makers/DIYers – If you love making things, this course is perfect for you. You’ll design several circuits and projects
- Hobbyists – If this is your hobby and you like to make projects in the weekends or late at night, this course is perfect for you. It has everything you need to know, so you don’t spend a ton of time looking for the right information in the wrong places
See what others are saying