In this tutorial we’re going to create a DIY 3×4 Keypad. This keypad is perfect to use in your Arduino projects and a great project to practice etching.
- x12 Pushbuttons – Click to see on TaydaElectronics
- x3 4700 Ohm Resistors – Click to see on TaydaElectronics
- Pin Headers – Click to see on TaydaElectronics
- PCB – Click to see on TaydaElectronics
- Jumper Wires Female /Male – Click to see on TaydaElectronics
- Click to download a PDF with the Schematics that you need print in order to etch your own PCB.
- Click to download the KiCad files for these schematics to design your own Keypad.
How to etch a PCB
If you don’t know how to etch a PCB please watch the YouTube video below created by a YouTuber called JumperOneTV. He explains really well the whole process.
Pictures of my Keypad
This Keypad is great to use with the Arduino and I’ll post a project using this Keypad really soon.
Did you enjoy this project?
Please leave a comment down below!
Thanks for reading. If you like this project probably you might like my next ones, so please support me by subscribing to my blog and sharing with your friends.