I would say about 90% emails I receive every week are related to Home Automation. I often get questions like:
- Should I use an Arduino or Raspberry Pi?
- How can I control my home from anywhere in the world?
- How can I monitor all my sensors?
- How much money I have to spend building a Home Automation platform?
- Which programming languages you recommend?
And the list goes on. And I love it because I’m passionate about building Home Automation platforms and I would love to help you create your own Home Automation platform.
I’m going to create an extremely useful Home Automation course to help answer all of these questions based on my experience.
Today, I need that you take a moment and submit all your questions.
Visit the following link: http://goo.gl/forms/gwOmsKPTlY
Thank your for your continuous!