I’ll be using a Teensy 3.0 board. If you want to know more about this board please click here to read a Getting Started Guide I’ve created a few days ago. This project is also 100% compatible with the Arduino.
Watch the video below to see how it works
- 1x Teensy 3.0 (or an Arduino)
- 8x 220 Ohm Resistor
- 4x LED’s
- 4x Pushbuttons
- 1x Buzzer
- 1x Breadboard
- Jumper Cables
Upload the code below
This code works with Teensy and with the Arduino.
Did you enjoy this project?
Please leave a comment.
Thanks for reading, you can contact me by leaving a comment. If you like this post probably you might like my next ones, so please support me by subscribing my blog and my Facebook Page.
- 21 Arduino Modules You Can Buy For Less Than $2
- ESP8266 Remote Controlled Sockets (safely)
- Complete Guide for nRF24L01 – 2.4GHz RF Transceiver Module With Arduino
- Password Protected Web Server Accessible from Anywhere
- Complete Guide for RF 433MHz Transmitter/Receiver Module
- How to Control Your ESP8266 From Anywhere in the World