I’ve been getting a lot of positive feedback on the ESP8266 tutorial series. Unfortunately I’ve been really busy to post new tutorials.
I’ve made a collection with some of my tutorials (and others). Check out the links below and you might find something that you want to make during this weekend!
- Getting Started with ESP8266 WiFi Transceiver (Review) – What you need to know to get started with the ESP8266 WiFi Module.
- Retrieving Bitcoin Price Using ESP8266 WiFi Module – How to get data from the web with the ESP8266 using NodeMCU.
- Flashing NodeMCU Firmware on the ESP8266 using Windows – How to flash NodeMCU using Windows.
- ESP8266 + 2 Relay Modules – Controlling two relays with an ESP8266 from a web browser.
- ESP8266 WiFi Temperature Logger – Using the ESP8266 and an Arduino. Send data to a remote server.
- The Button – WiFi Connected Push Button – Press a button and a connection is made to a web server that performs a task.
- ESP8266 Web Server Tutorial – How to build a web server that you can access with your smartphone using the ESP8266.
I know that you want more tutorials and projects on this subject. Stay tuned, more projects coming really soon!
Thank you for reading,
P.S. Oh by the way: If you didn’t catch this link before, you can click here to read all my ESP8266 tutorials.
P.P.S. Also the cool thing about this module is that only costs a few dollars. Visit this link that goes to eBay to buy one ESP8266 for $4.